Regis in the Community
Regis University’s roots in Northwest Denver run deep. For more than 140 years, we’ve proudly been part of the community. We are committed to building a thriving and vibrant community with our neighbors and partners.
Building community from the people up.
Sustainability at Regis
Regis sustainability on campus integrates green thinking into the university’s core values and community. From facilitating discussions focused on environmental justice to a variety of on-campus initiatives, Regis is committed to leading innovation and sustainability practices in the community.
The Regis University Berkeley Community Garden was formed through the partnership of Regis University, the Berkeley Neighborhood Association and Denver Urban Gardens (DUG). The garden includes members from Regis faculty, staff and students, as well as neighbors and members of the faith community. Extra produce grown by the gardeners is donated to local organizations.
Encouraging Students as Neighborhood Citizens
We believe in helping our students learn from their mistakes. We use conduct concerns as an opportunity to educate them about good decision-making and showing respect to others. We also take proactive steps to get ahead of any possible conflict by educating them about how to be a good neighbor. We emphasize:
- Taking care of their home
- Getting to know their neighbors
- Contributing to their neighborhood and lending a helping hand as they are able
- Keeping their neighbors informed in advance, such as for social gatherings
- Keeping social gathering size reasonable
- Cleaning up after a gathering
- Resolving disputes directly with those involved
We love being part of the neighborhood with you and want to do our part to be a good neighbor. If you have a concern with any student that can’t be resolved, please choose a reporting option below that is convenient for you:
- Fill out a reporting form with Campus Safety OR
- If you prefer to talk to someone, please call Campus Safety during business hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) at 303.458.4122.