Pursue truth, strive for justice and cultivate beauty.
At Regis University, those are the principles our faculty members live by as they endeavor to grow bodies of knowledge and discourse in their respective fields of study. Working side by side with their students, the Regis faculty employs the resources and passions of the university community to change the world around us.
Featured Faculty Stories
Recent Faculty Research, Scholarship and Publications
- Bateman, G. (2022). Queer Callings: LGBTQ Literature and Vocation. Cultivating Vocation in Literary Studies, Edinburgh, Edinburgh University Press. Cultivating Vocation in Literary Studies (edinburghuniversitypress.com).
- Benz J. Building resilience through team training: Rapid response and in-hospital cardiac arrest events. In: Braaten COand J, ed. A Healthcare Handbook for Patient Safety and Quality. (2nd Ed). 2nd ed. Indianapolis, IN; 2021:353-370.
- Bosworth M. (2021). Grant Writing for Rural Hospitals. In: Eastern Plains Healthcare Consortium Learning Series.
- Garcia, C. and Rautio, S. (Winter, 2022). Robust speech in management and union relationships. Managing the Skies. Vol. 20, No. 1. faama.org. pp 18-21.
- Ortega, Tony. “Frontreras del Futuro: Art in New Mexico and Beyond” at the National Hispanic Cultural Center, Albuquerque, NM, March 11, 2022 – January 9, 2023.
- Schneider, A.B., and Leonard, B. (2022), “From Anxiety to Control: Mask-Wearing, Perceived Marketplace Influence, and Emotional WellBeing During the COVID-19 Pandemic” Journal of Consumer Affairs, 56(1), 97-119. DOI: 10.1111/ joca.12412.
Regis champions creative scholarly pursuits.
If you'd like to learn more about the wide variety of impressive faculty achievements across the university, check out the 2022 Celebration of Scholarly Accomplishments from the Office of the Provost.
Ready to work side by side with these scholars?
Browse Our Experts Gallery
Explore the scholarly works and research publications of our distinguished expert faculty. You can search by name, interest or department.